The tools to develop and debug as quickly as possible in the most intuitive way possible: real-time.
Scripting & Debugging Tools
- Schematic Editor: flowchart-like coding workspace to quickly code out ideas–great for non-programmers.
- VSL Editor: C++ based coding workspace for the hardcore programmers among us.
- Project Editor: template-based WYSIWYG where you can drag and drop code and 3D art assets.
- Media Editors: prepackaged fonts, textures, materials, shaders and particles for easy effects creation.
- Debugging: debug code in multiple ways, including locally and remotely while the project is playing.
Become familar with the 3DVIA Studio scripting and debugging tools to develop and publish projects quickly.
- VSL vs. Schematic: definition of VSL and Schematic, as well as when you should use each for coding.
- VSL Reference Sheet: find the most commonly used VSL code.
- Debug Views: multiple debug views for error checking VSL code.
- Web Debugging: remotely connect and debug your projects from within 3DVIA Studio.