Make your 3DVIA Studio projects come to life with rendering and other advanced engines.
Prepackaged Advanced Engines
Below is a list of the advanced engines that come prepackaged with 3DVIA Studio.
- Rendering: multi-core processing, particles, lighting, shadows, shaders and 3D object manipulation.
- Physics: in-house tightly integrated, rigid body and vehicle physics.
- Sound: compressed, 3D positional audio, loops, curve volume control and more through DirectX XACT integration.
- Animation: import from DCC applications, skeletal animations, seamless transitions between animations.
- Video: local, streaming, and live webcam broadcasting.
- Asset Manipulation: streaming, dynamic loading, textures, LOD, occlusion, culling systems and more.
Further understand the rendering and advanced engine capabilities of 3DVIA Studio by clicking the links below.
- Render Engine: understand the mechanics behind how 3DVIA Studio makes 3D look so good.
- Physics: learn about 3DVIA Studio’s custom Physics engine and authoring tools.
- Particle Systems: leverage particles to create explosions, fire, smoke, water and more.
- Shaders: learn what a shader is and how it’s used in 3DVIA Studio.
- Museum and Crowd Demo: download this project file to learn 3DVIA Studio’s various rendering techniques.