Welcome to 3DVIA Studio’s online User Manual.
The User Manual will allow you to find out information regarding 3DVIA Studio’s key concepts and authoring features.
Once you fully understand 3DVIA Studio’s working methodology, you will see that developing your experiences can be as much fun as playing them!
To find out more, read the following sections:
- Getting started
- What is a Project?
- Creating content
- Managing content
- Creating interactivity with Behaviors
- User Interface
And for rather advanced users,
- Learn VSL and Schematic programming
- Use Particle System to create visual effects
- Create life-like experiences with Dynamics
- Manage the look of your experience with Shaders
- Discover our Articles
At any time you can refer to the Glossary for the description of a specific concept.
Finally, the 3DVIA Studio Forum will allow you to exchange know-hows and best-practices with other members of the 3DVIA community. Don’t hesitate to sign up for an account and contribute to the development of this new up-and-coming 3D online community.