Translation in relation to rotation

(3 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Snowside

Hey Guys,

i've got another problem. I'm working on a dissembling for testing the feature of 3DVIA Studio.

My problem is, i want to rotate and translate a screw with my mouse, but the translation should be in relation to my rotation.

What i got:
    When i click on my screw and drag the mouse with pressed mouse button, the screw rotates left, if i drag my mouse to the left and rotates to the right, if i drag my mouse to the right. It translates up when i press my mouse button.

What i want:
    When i click on my screw and drag my mouse to the left, it rotas left and translates upwise. Nothing happens, if i drag it to the right.

I really hope you can help me. Thanks in advance

Grettings,
    Snowside

Attachments

1. Flash.jpg (37.4 KB, 10 downloads) 1 year old
    2. Unscrew.jpg (32.6 KB, 8 downloads) 1 year old
    WARNING: Files uploaded in the forums are not monitored by 3DVIA and therefore might contain content that is malicious or offensive. Download at your own risk
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. hiddentux

3D Experience Guru

Best Answer

Hi Snowside,

I'm not sure I've fully grasped everything, but anyway please have a look at the attached project and tell me if it fits your needs

Attachments

1. ForumScrew.mpexp (26.7 KB, 10 downloads) 1 year old
    WARNING: Files uploaded in the forums are not monitored by 3DVIA and therefore might contain content that is malicious or offensive. Download at your own risk
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Snowside

You are the best!

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.