No tags yet.

1. warlordfallen

publication failed,

unknown server error 500

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. XQH_XXX

veteran

Best Answer

Yes this happen with me all the time mostly when I am working on shape for long hours...

Workaround: Click the close button (right corner of top side of the software window) - It will give you few options - Close with the option LATER which will save the model in your hard drive temporarily (in CATSetting file) - Now relaunch 3dvia shape - Now it will ask you whether to open an existing model. You will see your last saved model in the list. Select it and click on OPEN - Model will open in shape upto last save - Now publish the model

Hope this helps

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. jdelrio

Community Manager

I think this has something to do with a log in time out, so after a while, you are not prompted to relog. I think if you are using shape, it should't log you out till you quit the program. I'll bring this up tomorrow morning.

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. XQH_XXX

veteran

I am afraid thats not correct juan. If you are using shape for a long time you will no be able to save this model unless using my workaround. I get this messages everyday without logged out.
    Messages will appear like:
    Wrong Password
    Error500
    Error503
    Check your connection

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. dswavely

Community Manager

Experience has shown me that Parth and Juan are both correct. There are many ways to lose your session even it appears that you are still logged in.

Parth's workaround is the way to go.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. XQH_XXX

veteran

Thanks Don

I am the winner of this topic's best answer then

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. dswavely

Community Manager

I guess so, now that you mention it! So, now you've got the green highlight!

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. abnerpaul

thanks for the answers guys!

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.