I am having issues getting an animation to play in 3dvia Studio. Here are the steps I've taken:
- I have created a simple model and animation using 3ds Max 2012.
- I've installed the collada exporter, 3dvia utility package and configured the custom UI as per: http://www.3dvia.com/studio/resource/articles/export-to-3dvia-studio-using-collada/export-from-3d-studio-max
- Checked off Enable export under the animation panel and exported the object.
- Dragged it into 3dvia Studio (I don't see any animation asset in the asset window)
- Added a KeyboardAnimation component, attempted to select the only option in the standing animation pulldown as per: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqqoXkJdJds
- Hit play, nothing happens.
please let me know if I've missed anything. Thanks!