Incorporating flash enbedded 3dxml

(4 posts) (3 voices)
  • Started 4 years ago by its_pradeepsc
  • Latest reply from its_pradeepsc

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. its_pradeepsc

Hi,

First of all a BIG THANK YOU for incorporating my suggestion for Coolris in viewing the search results.
    I am really proud to see it working as I wanted
    Also it gives me immense pleasure to see the new website for 3dvia. Its good!

I wanted to bring forth another enhancement that I would love to see it get going.
    That is, I would like to see the 3dxml player being embedded in flash player.
    To say, my main aim is : I would NOT like anything to be installed on my client machine. Why should I wait for something to get installed and then show me the 3DXML?

It would work just like you are having it embedded in flash.
    Use case: I want to express greeting to someone. I browse through many greetings or create one, apply 3dvia scene to it (good romantic one) then check out of the application to create an embedded feature that is visible to all without installing anything.

What do you say?

Cheers,
    Pradeep

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. kabab

3D Ninja

Unfortunately something like this is pretty much impossible...

Flash is a closed propriety tool owned by adobe, its also for the most part designed as a 2D vector drawing application with primitive 3D support.

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. jdelrio

Community Manager

And why oh why would you want to embed 3D in a 2D player?! I do understand where you are comming from, but I think pretty soon we will have a convergence of 3D formats and see if we can have them included in the web browsers so you won't have to install a plug in to run. With 3D TV's starting to take hold, how far off can standard 3D be?

Posted 4 years ago #
  4. its_pradeepsc

Flash is a closed propriety tool owned by adobe

Cumulative study could enhance business and work on the better side for both the organizations.

That is, I would like to see the 3dxml player being embedded in flash player.

There are 2 points:
    1. by this I meant, it should be like an embedded player that is also interactive in 3D viewpoint
    2. I stressed on 2D because it is most widely used objects today whether site design/online greetings

With 3D TV's starting to take hold, how far off can standard 3D be?

If you are talking about TVnima, then let's not fuse it with this as of now.

Cheers,
    Pradeep

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.