Help Me Plz in my project

(7 posts) (4 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by Njoud_Omar
  • Latest reply from jdelrio

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Njoud_Omar

Hi all
    i have two main problems in my project which idea is charactor walking through building and there is Arc which attached with 2D frame when press on one of these 2D frame the Arc direction change to Indicates to this position

the two problems which i meet it that 1- the Camera collides with walls So then i can't see the charactor

the secound one that the Arc directly indicate to position and what i want is to guide the charactor to sutable path to reath the required position ( i want the arc indicate to position "A" when charactor reach "A" the arc change automaticly to position "B" and So on untill reach the required position )

plz help me in Answer detailed pictures or video bcz i can't understand the Summary or skiped steps
    I m begginer in virtools and i need the Answer So much

thanks alot 4 every one

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Njoud_Omar

any one here ?????

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. fL4M3R

hey dude , virtools is almost dead , why you are using it if you are beginner? 3 years ago it was a good engine and we were very hope full for future of this engine but 3dvia just disappointed all of us , now all of developers are focusing on UDK and Unity,anyway I can't understand your problem can you give me a picture?

Posted 3 years ago #
  4. jdelrio

Community Manager

@fL4M3R

Virtools us very much alive in many different industries, including gaming (see Lazy Raiders). And Virtools ideology continues in 3DVIA Studio.

@OP
    Be patient it's the holiday season! Happy Holidays!

Posted 3 years ago #
  5. fL4M3R

@jdelrio
    merry Christmas to you too , I now that virtools has many clients yet , specially in VR and prototyping , but they won't be forever ,specially in serious game industry ,oh, common , you can't even compare it with unreal ,and about 3d via studio it just destroyed rest of good things in virtools and added many many bugs to it , also it is very complicated and because it have a completely different GUI and structure in compare with virtools , even a person like me as a virtools old guy can not work with it , and if I need to start from zero I prefer to learn another powerful and stable engine.
    anyway I wish you and 3dvia will be more successful in new year.

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. rathina

veteran

Hi

Exactly i dont know what is the problem. yet it ll be very simple to solve it. I can help you out.

rathinabics.samy@gmail.com

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. jdelrio

Community Manager

@fL4M3R
    I'd hate to hijack the original posters thread, Sorry Omar! We have a few people who have migrated from a heavy Virtools base straight into Studio with great success and great praise. If there is anything we can help with, in regards to UI or capabilities please let us know in a new forum post. As an example of serious games, FirstHand has been a great success story, you should check it out

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.