3DVIA Shape 4.0, the latest release of our free 3D modeling software, is now available for download. This new version makes it easy to create anything you can imagine with just the touch of your finger.
Here are some of the key 3DVIA Shape 4.0 enhancements:
- Work Offline: Model offline, saving your models as drafts and publishing them when you wish.
- Increased File Size Limit: From 11MB to 25MB.
- Show Axis: Easily use 3DVIA Shape models in 3DVIA Studio by knowing where the pivot is.
- Multi-Touch: Use your fingers to model with compatible screens or tablet PCs (Windows 7 only).
- Anaglyph Mode: View and experience your model in true 3D with red/blue glasses.
- Take Screenshots: From your workspace, take screenshots of models in normal or anaglyph mode.
Other Great Tools & Features
Create smooth, curved surfaces for boats, planes, rockets or anything else that comes to mind.
Draw flat shapes and revolve them around an axis to form cylindrical 3D objects such as cones, spheres, cups, vases, etc.
With ease, create windows, doors, picture frames, etc. with the ability to thicken, curve and manipulate shapes within shapes for depth.
Create perfectly symmetrical objects by modeling half of their geometry then mirroring and combining it with the other half.
Accurately design 3D models with precise display and measurement tools. Know exactly where on the grid you are drawing and to what scale.
Draw on Curved Surfaces
Control deformed surfaces with the ability to draw lines on them where needed.
Search and Remix from 3DVIA.com
Use pre-existing models on 3DVIA.com as a base to start your design, or add models into your current scene to create a 3D environment.
Bring your models to life by adding color or textures. Choose colors or photorealistic textures, such as wood, tile or glass, from the 3DVIA Shape paint library and apply them to your model, or upload your own.
Share Models Online
Publish finished models directly to 3DVIA.com. It’s a perfect way to share and receive feedback.
To download 3DVIA Shape, click here.