How to Add 3DVIA Models to Your Coroflot Portfolio
3DVIA recently had the opportunity to team up with Coroflot (Core 77′s sister company), and we can’t lie… we’re pretty excited about it! For those of you who have yet to explore the site, Coroflot.com provides creative and marketing professionals with an easy way to publish their work and reach thousands of potential collaborators and clients. As 3DVIA aims to expand further into the product and graphic design industries, the alliance couldn’t have come at a better time.
So what came of this joint creative venture? New features and more fun, of course! Now anyone who has both a 3DVIA account (free!) and a Coroflot account (also free!) can directly embed 3D models into their Coroflot portfolio! How convenient is that? Not only can you showcase your work on a beautiful display, but you can seamlessly work between 3DVIA.com and Coroflot.com, utilizing both site’s features.
Since we’re certain you will want to try it out, we’ve outlined the simple process below, complete with pictures. There’s no way you can go wrong!
HOW TO ADD YOUR 3DVIA MODELS TO YOUR COROFLOT PORTFOLIO
Step 1: Uploading Models to Your 3DVIA Account
- Log into your 3DVIA account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for free here.
- Choose your file(s) to upload. Set permissions, including visibility of your 3D assets and licensing.
- Upon successfully uploading your files, enter in details about your files such as title, description and keywords. Entering this information is important, as it helps other discover your work and adds context to the model for visitors or presentations.
- After submitting this information, you’ll be taken to your 3DVIA dashboard.
Step 2: Importing 3DVIA files to Your Coroflot Account
- Log into your Coroflot account and click on the “Portfolio” tab.
- Click “Create New Project”.
- Provide the details of your project and select “Import 3D models”.
- In the text field, enter your 3DVIA account name and click “Connect”.
- With your account connected, you will now be able to see your 3DVIA account files.
- Click on the file you wish to import (it will highlight red). Click “Import” and then on the project for which that file resides.
And voilà! There you have it. Your 3DVIA work showcased in your Coroflot portfoilo!
We’re excited to see what you can do!