3DVIA Shape, 3DVIA Scenes and 3DVIA Spotlight will be retired as of April 15th, 2014 and no longer supported.
The free 3DVIA Studio Public Beta will be retired as of January 15th, 2014. We would like to thank all of the participants in this fantastic experiment to bring game engine level development to everyone. All beta programs must come to an end and we are looking to focus our efforts on providing the best [...]
We have just released a major update to the 3DVIA Cloud application service. The theme centers around the hero of our service; your content! We’ve significantly improved the user interface design of the viewing page so that working with and sharing your content is easier and more engaging. Whether it’s a sales pitch or internal [...]
CONTEST Tom Dixon and Dassault Systèmes have teamed up to create the first open design competition based on a modular concept. In a bold move, Tom Dixon will give participants access to the design files of new products, and challenge them to re-configure and remix into different functional objects. The concept is also relying on [...]
Cloud applications and storage are revolutionizing the world of 3D, forever simplifying the manner in which 3D professionals create, collaborate and share their work. Long gone are the days of being bogged down by a cluttered inbox and endless stacks of paper-bound revisions; the future lies in the cloud. 3DVIA is a cloud-based service that [...]
Your customers are bombarded each day with thousands of marketing messages through articles, emails, phone calls and social media posts. How can you present your message in a way that stands apart from your competitors and connects with your audience in a meaningful way? It may seem overwhelming, but help is on the horizon with [...]
Back in September, we brought you Staying Alive, a 3DExperience built to teach others how to save a life. This month, we’re proud to introduce Born To Be Alive, an interactive 3DExperience that teaches users how to give a life. Couples awaiting their first child will appreciate this interactive experience created to help soon-to-be-parents better understand the challenge of birth [...]
Moving an entire company into a new space is a costly and time-consuming endeavor. Luckily, Space Database is streamlining the process by combining traditional real estate tactics with 3D technology. Based in Toronto, Space Database has been providing innovative information management solutions to the North American commercial real estate industry since 1993. With an expansive [...]
We are always pleased to hear how others are utilizing 3DVIA technology, but when we learned how Heart in Your Hand was putting our products to use, we were both ecstatic and humbled. Specializing in disorders of the heart, Heart in Your Hand (HYH) transforms doctors’ 2D data images (CT scans and MRIs) into 3D [...]
Links to the Castlemania Stage Twelve blog post and featured models are listed at the end of the article. Links: – Castlemania Stage Twelve – Gatehouse Work – Automotive Assembly Shop – CMD – NASA Mohawk – Ornamental Buildings – Island – Motherboard – Modern House To receive your own copy of the 3DVIA [...]
3DVIA recently had the opportunity to team up with Coroflot (Core 77′s sister company), and we can’t lie… we’re pretty excited about it! For those of you who have yet to explore the site, Coroflot.com provides creative and marketing professionals with an easy way to publish their work and reach thousands of potential collaborators and clients. [...]
More in this category
- 3DVIA Shape Newsletter – Volume 1, Issue #15 | See July Model Winners and Test Your Skills with a New Tutorial
- 3DVIA Shape Newsletter – Volume 1, Issue #14 | Castlemania and June Featured Models
- UPM, ETSIN and FuVe-E showcase 3DVIA 3D Tools at UNVEX’12 in Madrid
- 3DVIA Shape Newsletter – Volume 1, Issue #13 | Castlemania and May Featured Models
- Introducing the NEW 3DVIA Scenes!
- Virtual Real Estate Powered by 3DVIA Studio
- a-lab Architects Features 3DVIA Mobile HD at BIM Seminar in Oslo
- Congratulations to the Winners of the UPM 2011 International Academic Competition On Underwater Gliders Design!
- Three Things 3DVIA will Showcase at LeWeb 2011
- 3DVIA Mobile HD Update 1.4 Now Available
- 3DVIA Studio and Player Updated 2.13.191! (Updated)
- 3DVIA Partners with Core77 to Help Designers Present Work
- 3DPLM Opens Aakruti 2012 Design Contest!
- Michael White (toymaker) – Celebration of an Artist
- Staying Alive – Saving a Life in Four Minutes
- 3D Model Hosting Benefits for Design Engineers and Artists
- Access Your 3D Assets from Anywhere, at Any Time with 3DVIA Hosting
- 3DVIA Highlights Serious Gaming at SIGGRAPH 2011
- Use 3DVIA to Make a 3D Print of Your 3D Models Today!
- No Internet Connection, No Problem with the New 3DVIA Mobile for iPhone and iPad
- Made in 3D Challenge
- Build 3D Worlds on the Fly for Free
- 3DVIA Scenes Update now Available!
- 3DVIA Studio April Update (2.10.74) iV, Sound, Solidworks file handling!
- Nestlé Goes Augmented with 3DVIA
- 3DVIA has returned from GDC 2011
- Announcing New 3D Content Collections in the 3DVIA Store!
- 3DVIA Moves Beyond the Console at GDC 2011
- Activate Stereoscopic 3D in 3DVIA Scenes with a Click of a Button
- TL Magazine Launches iPhone App Powered by 3DVIA
- Thank You for the 3DVIA Post3D.com Launch Coverage and the Honest Feedback
- Introducing Post3D at SolidWorks World 2011
- 3DVIA Shape 4.0 Release Covered Around the Web
- Experience TEDxParis from your PC with 3DVIA Scenes
- Let Your Fingers Do The Modeling, Offline! Introducing 3DVIA Shape 4.0
- What is The Z?
- 3DVIA.com Reviewed on 3D Artist Magazine!
- Get more out of 3DVIA.com with 3DVIA Plus and Prime Accounts
- Announcing the latest 3DVIA Scenes!